2. Information on the Website.¬† Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on the Website, neither Ascala Capital nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the Website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) ("Information") and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the Website. Ascala Capital reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of the Website. No Information shall be construed as advice and Information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on the Website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
3. Trademarks.¬† The trademarks, names, logos and service marks displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Ascala Capital. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of Ascala Capital.
4. External Links.¬† External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Ascala Capital and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external website‚Äôs terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to the Website without the express prior written permission of Ascala Capital. Please contact us if you would like to link to the Website or would like to request a link to your website.
5. Public Forums and User Submissions.¬† Ascala Capital is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (including classifieds, bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the Website). Ascala Capital is not a party to any transactions between users.¬† In public areas, the Website acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of information and advertisements submitted by users, and has no obligation to screen advertisements or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users. Ascala Capital does not exercise editorial control over the content of the Website or other material created or accessible over or through the Website.¬† Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by Ascala Capital and is your sole responsibility.¬† Ascala Capital reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas and/or delete your user account, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have or there is the likelihood that you may:
a. defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
b. publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
c. post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of Ascala Capital's and/or a third party's computer system and/or network;
d. violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable England or international laws or intellectual property rights of Ascala Capital or any other third party;
e. submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business; or
f. commit any act or omission that Ascala Capital, in its sole discretion, warrants removal.
6. Specific Use.¬† You further agree not to use the Website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify Ascala Capital against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which Ascala Capital or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the Website to send or post any such message or material.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.¬† ASCALA CAPITAL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED IN LAW OR RESIDUAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.¬† ASCALA CAPITAL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; NOR DOES ASCALA CAPITAL MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF WEBSITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH WEBSITE. ASCALA CAPITAL IS NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.¬† YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
ASCALA CAPITAL MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH WEBSITE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH WEBSITE.¬† NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM OR THROUGH WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
8. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY.¬† ASCALA CAPITAL SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL), PERSONAL INJURY OR EXPENSE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPANY), AS A RESULT OF OR WHICH MAY BE ATTRIBUTABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE, YOUR OR YOUR COMPANY'S PERSONAL INFORMATION OR MATERIAL AND INFORMATION TRANSMITTED OVER OUR SYSTEM. IN PARTICULAR, NEITHER ASCALA CAPITAL NOR ANY THIRD PARTY OR DATA OR CONTENT PROVIDER SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON, FIRM OR CORPORATION WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE (WHETHER DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL), PERSONAL INJURY OR EXPENSE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM (1) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ASCALA CAPITAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; OR (2) ANY LOST DATA OR USE, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS IN, OR OMISSION OF ANY SHARE PRICE INFORMATION OR THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF, OR FOR ANY ACTIONS TAKEN IN RELIANCE THEREON OR OCCASIONED THEREBY OR BY REASON OF NON-PERFORMANCE OR INTERRUPTION, OR TERMINATION THEREOF.
9. Use of the Website.¬† Ascala Capital does not make any warranty or representation that Information on the Website is appropriate for use. By accessing the Website, you warrant and represent to Ascala Capital that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of Information made available via the Website.¬† Ascala Capital does not accept responsibility for the behavior of users on the Website or the information made available on the Website by other users. Therefore, Ascala Capital does not guarantee or endorse the authenticity, quality, safety, or legality of any items or services offered or sold, the truth or accuracy of any adverts, or the ability of sellers to sell items. Ascala Capital cannot guarantee that all transactions will be completed nor can we guarantee the ability or intent of users to fulfill their obligations in any transactions.
a. Entire Agreement.¬† These terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and Ascala Capital in relation to your use of the Website. Neither you nor Ascala Capital shall be bound by any express, tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated, these terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and Ascala Capital in respect of your use of the Website.
b. Alteration.¬† Ascala Capital may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the Website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then-current version each time you visit the Website.
c. Conflict.¬† Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the Website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the Website.
d. Waiver.¬† No indulgence or extension of time which either you or Ascala Capital may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
e. Cession.¬† Ascala Capital shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
f. Severability.¬† All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as though such provision had never been written and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
g. Applicable laws.¬† Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Copyright ¬©2010 Ascala Capital IBC, IBC
All aspects of this website - design, text, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and all other aspects - are copyright Dubai Lime and its affiliates or content and technology providers. In accessing these web pages, you agree that any downloading of content is for personal, non-commercial reference only. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of the Dubai Lime.
Copyright Infringement Notification
Ascala Capital IBC, IBC and Dubai Lime respect and adhere to copyright laws and respect the rights of copyright holders. To notify us of a copyright infringement, please send a written communication to the address below with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (a URL is often best);
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Ascala Capital IBC, IBC