1. Shop for plus size women's clothing at high end stores and boutiques.No doubt you will be paying more for your cloths here compare to your friends with small size, but then again it will be worth.Being a plus size woman if at all you wish to get that wow look then you would need outfits with flattering cut, good fabric and also with good stitching.Finding a plus size outfit in a big box shop happens rarely.You would surely need to go to good dress designer.
2. If you have a body with plus size then please avoid wearing the outfit with gaudy colors.Wearing a leopard print will not be a good idea as it makes your figure more prominent which is again a big no if you are a fashion freak.Simple lines and neutral colors flatter plus size women.Choosing classic clothing in browns, blacks, tans, and navy blues will provide an element of class and sophistication.
3. Don't wear baggy plus size clothing.While you may not want to buy form fitting clothes that will accentuate your flaws you do not want to look like you are wearing a potato sack either.That is no more attractive than super tight clothes!You should surely go for choosing outfit depending upon your body size, one that fits you well and give comfort to you.Main thing is to find the balance between form fitting and loose outfits.One of the fine example is the blouse that hugs your bust and flows around your waist and arms that helps you making your own fashion statement even if you are plus sized.
4. Show your assets.If you have an ample bosom then try an empire waist dress or top that highlights your bust.If you have an hour glass figure then choose an outfit with a belt or cummerbund.If you have large hips that you want to hide then choose clothing that hugs the waist and flows over the hips.If you highlight your assets, your flaws will automatically become hidden.
5. When you stumble upon clothing that looks good on you, stick with it!For example, buying the different shades of a blouse that suited you well is a good idea.Same process apply to skirts and pants also.A plus size wardrobe can often consist mostly of the same basic elements if you accessorize well with different jewelry, handbags, hats, shoes, and belts.