Best Hotel Bars in Dubai - 2016 Guide to Dubai's best hotel bars
- Best Hotel Bars in Dubai - 2016 Guide to Dubai's best hotel bars
- The best hotel bars in Dubai in 2016
- 1. Most exclusive bar in Dubai – Capital Club Members’ Bar
- 2. Most expensive bar Skyview Bar in the Burj Al Arab
- 3. Best Hotel cocktail bars in Dubai
- 4. Most romantic hotel bars in Dubai
- 5. Hotel bars with the best view in Dubai
- 6. Dubai Hotels with the Best bar layout/ambiance
- 7. Best Dubai Hotel After Work Bars
- 8. Dubai Hotels Best Lounge Bars
- 9. Best Irish bars in Dubai
- 10. Best Late night bars
- 11. Bar with the Best beer selection in Dubai
- 12. Dubai Hotel Bars with the best wine selection
- Family Hotels Dubai – The best Family Hotels in Dubai 2018
- Cheap Hotels Dubai, The best Dubai Budget Hotel Options
- Dubai Airport Hotels Guide – Where to stay near to Dubai Airport
- Dubai Luxury Hotels – The most luxurious hotels in Dubai 2016
- Dubai Beach Hotels – best hotels on, near & close to the beach
- Hotel apartments in Dubai – The best Dubai hotel apartments of 2016
- The Ultimate Top 5 Dubai Hotel Pools – The Very Best Swimming Pools
- The Best Dubai Deira Hotels in 2016 – Our choice for all budgets
- Dubai’s Biggest Hotels – Largest Dubai Hotels by Room Number
- Dubai Holiday Villas and Apartments for Vacation Rental
- Dubai Hotels Guide
- Dubai Hotel Booking – How to get the cheapest rates
- Downtown Dubai Hotels, best accommodation in Downtown Dubai
- Dubai Landmark Hotels
- Dubai Hotel Deals – Discounts & Special Dubai Hotel Offers 2016
In this article we will cover The best hotel bars in Dubai, including the best cocktail bars, wine bars and other types of bar on the Dubai night life scene.
The best hotel bars in Dubai in 2016
Dubai is described as one of the best leisure cities in the world. Its huge shopping malls, world-class golfing clubs and luxury hotels make for an unforgettable stay.
To top it all, Dubai boast of hundreds of bars each with its own unique style and taste.
Whether you are looking for a place to relax after work, a place to party, an exclusive location with rare wines or a rowdy sports bar, here is a selection of the Best Hotel Bars in Dubai.
1. Most exclusive bar in Dubai – Capital Club Members’ Bar
Capital club is an elite private club where membership is by invitation only. To access the luxury Member’s Bar inside, you have to be a member.
Once inside, you can sit back with a glass of rare wine, a Cuban cigar or your favorite beer. You also get to brush shoulders with some powerful names within the business world making the Capital club top our list of the best hotel bars in Dubai – even though strictly speaking it is not in a hotel.
2. Most expensive bar Skyview Bar in the Burj Al Arab
Located on the 27th floor of Burj Al Arab, Skyview Bar requires patrons to come ready to spend. The bar is most famously known for serving a cocktail costing over $5,000 a glass.
For all the money you spend at the bar, you receive in return a wide selection of fine wines, craft beers and amazing views of the city for views, making it one of the best hotel bars in Dubai to survey the city.
3. Best Hotel cocktail bars in Dubai
Bar 44 – Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
This is one of the most popular cocktail bars in Dubai. In addition to the 44 types of champagne they carry, they also have several signature cocktails spanning a variety of tastes, eras and cultures. If you are looking for unique cocktail with a surprising twist, you will not be disappointed. If you are into cocktails then this is one of the best hotel bars in Dubai to pick up that new cocktail recipe.
Mahiki – Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Launched in 20122, the warm Polynesian décor is a warm welcome to a thirsty guest. Sample several of the unique cocktails, some containing surprising ingredients. You can also ask the bartender to serve you the cocktail of the month.
4. Most romantic hotel bars in Dubai
Koubba Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah
The Arabian influence is unmistakable when you first walk in. The plush booths with comfy chairs promise a relaxing time. For an even more romantic setting, go outside onto the terrace. Here you will find amazing views and intimate seating. If you want to spend some intimate time with a loved one then this is one of the best hotel bars in Dubai to kanoodle up in.
Beach House Cabana – Shorline Apartments on the Palm Dubai
This beachside bar in Palm Jumeirah has everything you need for a romantic evening. The seating is cozy, the décor is stylish and the sea views are amazing. Choose the outdoor seating for a more breezy time.
5. Hotel bars with the best view in Dubai
Uptown bar – Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Uptown bar takes its place on the 24th floor of Jumeirah Beach Hotel. The generously glassy décor allows unimpeded views of the towering Burj Al Arab and Dubai’s skyline. Get even better views from the outdoor terrace with its lounge setting.Hotel bars with the best view in Dubai - Check out these amazing bars Click To Tweet
360 Degrees – Jumeirah Beach Hotel
The bar located at the end of Marina walkway boats of views you will not find in any other Dubai bar. By 360 degrees, they really mean it. Once inside, you can enjoy views of the shimmering sea on one side and the iconic Dubai skyline on the other.
6. Dubai Hotels with the Best bar layout/ambiance
Jetty Lounge, One&Only Royal Mirage, Jumeirah Beach
As if being a beachside bar is not enough, Jetty Lounge features breathtaking and unique décor with strong Arabian influences. The ambience is a perfect combination of a relaxed beach side setting and a modern chic bar. The comfy cushions, twinkly candles and quiet music make for an unforgettable ambience.
Mercury Lounge, Four Seasons Jumeirah Beach
When it comes to style, Mercury Lounge spares nothing in being the best. At the door, you will be promptly turned away if you do not adhere to the strict dress code. Inside, the décor is slick and designed for the connoisseur. What takes the prize is the large white orb serving as the bar where you are served by some of the best mixologists in Dubai.
7. Best Dubai Hotel After Work Bars
Image courtesy of Timeoutdubai.com
ICON Bar & Lounge, Radisson Blu Media City
Located in Media City, this is a popular joint for people looking to dull work stress. If you want some quiet, the smoke-free lower deck, complete with jazz tunes makes for a relaxing time. For a more jovial time, the upper deck allows smoking and there are regular sports screenings.
Caramel Restaurant & Lounge – Dubai International Financial Centre
Located right at the center of Dubai International Financial Center, Caramel is popular with business people looking for some after-work relaxation. Because most patrons are financial types, the dress code is usually smart. There is an outdoor terrace with lounge type seating. Smoking is allowed.
8. Dubai Hotels Best Lounge Bars
Calabar The Address Downtown Dubai
If you are looking for the best lounge bar in Dubai, this is it. The bar’s terrace is just at the edge of Dubai fountain, offering spectacular views of the spouting waters and the bustling city below. Calabar is located inside The Address Downtown Dubai.
Shades, Le Royal Meridien Marina
Located in Le Royal Meridien resort, Shades combines the experience of a chic lounge with that of a sports bar. So as you sit back on the comfy chairs enjoying your favorite drink, you can also follow sporting action on the large screen televisions placed both indoors and outdoors.
9. Best Irish bars in Dubai
The Irish Village
Perhaps the most popular Irish pub in Dubai. The indoor area is an authentic experience adorned with various Irish touches. The food and drinks menu is, as you would expect, deeply Irish. Even the staff is largely made up of Irish workers.
The Hub has its location at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach. It takes a unique view of Irish décor. While its style represents a rowdy Irish pub, its polished floors and sleek furnishings tend to create a more classy statement. If you are looking for a less chaotic Irish experience, try The Hub.
10. Best Late night bars
The Scene Dubai
The bar is famous for its Nocturnal Happy Hour that runs from 12am to 2am, seven days a week. Enjoy a selection of wines, draft beers, bar snacks and spirits.
Hard Rock Cafe Dubai
This Business Bay bar and restaurant offers a happy hour from 12am to 2am every single day. Note that under 21s are allowed at the bar only until 10pm.
11. Bar with the Best beer selection in Dubai
Belgian Beer Café
Authentic Belgian beers are the focal point of this bar. In addition to hot chicken wings and various other snacks, you can also enjoy a wide selection of Belgian beers. A few examples include the malty Stella Artois, the smooth and tantalizingly spicy Hoegaarden and the aromatic Leffe Brune.
12. Dubai Hotel Bars with the best wine selection
The Fairmont hotel is the proud host of this chic wine bar. Open from 7pm to 2am every day, the bar has more than 350 international wine labels to choose from.