7 Star Hotel Dubai - The Burj Al Arab Virtual Tour
- 7 Star Hotel Dubai - The Burj Al Arab Virtual Tour
- A Virtual Tour of The Burj Al Arab Jumeirah- Dubai’s 7 Star Hotel
- Dubai’s 7 Star Hotel In Facts and Figures
- Burj Al Arab Restaurants
- Burj Al Arab – Accommodation and Rooms in The 7 Star Hotel
- Opening the Doors onto the Burj Al Arab Lobby
- Bars in The Burj Al Arab 7 Star Hotel
- Room Prices at The Burj Al Arab
- Reviews of The Burj Al Arab
- The seven star hotel TV documentary
- Hotel apartments in Dubai – The best Dubai hotel apartments of 2016
- Dubai Hotel Deals – Discounts & Special Dubai Hotel Offers 2016
- Dubai Holiday Villas and Apartments for Vacation Rental
- Guest Friendly Hotels in Dubai – Finding ‘Bar Girls’ in Dubai Hotels
- Dubai’s Biggest Hotels – Largest Dubai Hotels by Room Number
- Dubai Hotels Guide
- Dubai Marina Hotels – where to stay, Dubai Marina’s best hotels
- The Worst Hotels In Dubai – 10 Hotels to avoid in 2016
- Dubai Underwater Hotel – Dubai Hydropolis
- Dubai Landmark Hotels
- Dubai Hotel Booking – How to get the cheapest rates
- Dubai Beach Hotels – best hotels on, near & close to the beach
- Jebel Ali Hotels – The best hotels in or near Jebel Ali Dubai
- Dubai Airport Hotels Guide – Where to stay near to Dubai Airport
- Dubai’s Most Expensive Hotels
The 7 star hotel Dubai, ‘ The Burj Al Arab’ is built on an artificial island 280 meters off Jumeirah beach.
The Burj Al Arab rises into the skies in the shape of a dhow’s sail overlooking the city, Madinat Jumeriah and the Arabian Gulf, it is unofficially rated as the only 7 star hotel in the world.
Construction started in 1994 and lasted until 1999 when the hotel was opened. This seven star hotels construction involved over 2,000 workers during its peak and cost over one billion US dollars.
Today, this amazing 7 star hotel is the third tallest in the world, standing at height of 321 meters and consisting of 56 floors.
It is one of the most iconic of Dubai’s landmarks and is internationally ecognized world wide for its luxurious 7 star hotel rating. As you will see from the Video staying there is really something else.
A Virtual Tour of The Burj Al Arab Jumeirah- Dubai’s 7 Star Hotel
The unique silhouette has come to be an integral part of the Dubai Skyline, dominating the city’s architectural legacy. Unofficially recognized as a 7-star hotel, visitors can expect the best of luxury and comfort inside. From the breathtaking views to the highly friendly service and sumptuous meal, this is an experience you will want to enjoy again and again.
Dubai’s 7 Star Hotel In Facts and Figures
Before you pay a visit to the luxurious hotel, here are a few interesting tidbits you might find fascinating. It has a total of 202 rooms, all of which are suites and not standard hotel rooms.
Though there are 56 floors, they are technically 28 double-story floors. Some of the floors are located below ground. If you can afford it, land on the helipad 210 meters above the ground and book a night or two at the Royal Suite, which will cost you around $23,000 per night
Burj Al Arab Restaurants
Dining is a central part of the Burj Al Arab experience and the hotel spares no expense in this aspect. The hotel provides a combination of different restaurants to satisfy different tastes among their clients.
The lofty Al Muntaha on the 27th floor compliments the sumptuous meals with stunning views of the shimmery city.
For an equally unique dining experience, visit Al Mahara, a seafood restaurant that also features an enormous aquarium.
To dine close to the ground while enjoying the world’s highest atrium, try Al Iwan on the first floor.
If you prefer tranquil dining, Bab Al Yam is the best poolside restaurant you will ever dine in.
Other restaurants include Juna Lounge, Junsui and Sahn Eddar.
Burj Al Arab – Accommodation and Rooms in The 7 Star Hotel
Burj Al Arab features 202 duplex suites, all furnished to ultra luxurious standards. Here are the available room types.
• Deluxe 1-Bedroom Suite – has an area of 170 square meters and spans two floors, offering up an experience you will never forget. Enjoy panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Allowed maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years or 3 adults.
• Deluxe Twin 1-Bedroom Suite – Similar to the 1-bedroom suite only with twin beds. Allowed maximum occupancy is two adults and two children under 12 years.
• Panoramic 1-Bedroom Suite – this is the suite to book if you have come to the hotel for the view. Floor to ceiling windows offer uninterrupted 180-degree views of Dubai. The suite measures 225 square meters.
• Deluxe 2-Bedroom Suite – the 335 square meter suite is ideal for large families. It includes 2 lounges, 2 master bathrooms, a butler’s kitchen, a private dining room and a private bar.
• Club 1-Bedroom Suite – the exclusive 330 square meter suite features an upstairs and downstairs, panoramic views, a bar and a snooker table.
• Diplomatic 3-Bedroom Suite – ideal for diplomats and dignitaries, the suite measures 670 square meters. In addition to 3 bedrooms, it has three living spaces, a large dining room and a pre-function area.
• Presidential 2-bedroom suite – spanning 2 floors and 667 square meters, this suite is truly for presidents and kings.
• Royal 2-Bedroom Suite – for its huge price tag, it has a private lift, a cinema and only the best furnishings.
Opening the Doors onto the Burj Al Arab Lobby
Burj Al Arab begins to amaze right from the lobby entrance. If you are a first time visitor, you will have no option but to stop and stare at the beauty, opulence and wonder of this seven star hotel attraction perched on the shores of Dubai.
The marble flooring augmented by heady patterns and designs exude elegance. The high atrium and huge water fountain are a sight you will never tire of.
All of this is complemented by the friendly and professional welcome you receive from the hotel staff at the entrance.
Bars in The Burj Al Arab 7 Star Hotel
If you need to relax and have a drink, there are plenty of bars within the hotel to choose from. A must try is Skyview Bar located 200 meters in the sky on the 27th floor.
Here, you can enjoy classic drinks and very unique cocktails. Some of their signature cocktails, with tightly guarded recipes, include Burj Royale, Dubai Dream and Camel Colada. The live music and Dubai views add to the experience of sitting in this 7 star hotel palace fit for a king.
There are also bars located in various restaurants including Al Mahara, Al Muntaha, Bab Al Yam and Aliwan. Most include signature cocktails, fine wine and a selection of classic drinks. Some also offer live music.
Room Prices at The Burj Al Arab
All the luxury comes at a high price tag. If you are planning a stay there, you better have a generous budget planned. Below are the latest daily rates for the suites, assuming an occupancy of two adults. For the latest rates visit booking.com. All rates are in US dollars.Prices in Dubai's 7 star hotel start at around $2500 USD per Night!! Check this out Click To Tweet
Deluxe One-bedroom – $2,311
Panoramic One-Bedroom – $2,584
Deluxe Two-Bedroom – $4,623
Royal Suite – $23,000. This figure is not official.
Please note that charges on different suites will vary based on the number of occupiers, amenities provided and time of the year. Visit the hotel website or contact the hotel to find out the rates applicable to you.
Reviews of The Burj Al Arab
The iconic hotel built with groundbreaking engineering and featuring a unique architectural style has attracted numerous reviews from professional critics and former customers.
Here are some of the best review sources to give you a clearer view of what to expect.
For a comprehensive listing of genuine and quality customer reviews make a stop at Trip Advisor.
Here you can see what people are saying about various aspects of the hotel including the rooms, service and dining. Other good review sites include booking.com where you can also make a booking.
The seven star hotel TV documentary
While everyone agrees that the hotel performs beyond expectations in opulence and luxury, you might find differing opinions when it comes to the quality of service provided.
Read several reviews before making a decision on whether the price is worth the stay.
For those with children there may be better Dubai family hotel choices available.
Although the hotel is located close to the Wild Wadi aqua park and all of the facilities of the Palm Dubai it may not be the ideal location for a family holiday with young children, its beach access may also be bettered by some of the other beach options listed in our best Dubai beach hotels or best family hotels in Dubai articles.
It has however stood the test of time, and is the one luxury resort that comes to mind when anyone mentions the magnificent 7 star hotel of Jumeirah Dubai.
This hotel is not really subject to Dubai hotel offers or discounts and maintains its prices year round, with gold leaf adorning every surface it remains the ultimate in Dubai luxury hotels.