Dubai Marina Hotels - where to stay, Dubai Marina's best hotels
- Dubai Marina Hotels - where to stay, Dubai Marina's best hotels
- Where to stay in Dubai Marina Hotels
- Best Family Hotel in Dubai Marina: The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai
- Best Singles Hotel in Dubai Marina: Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & Spa
- Best Business Hotel in Dubai Marina: The Address Dubai Marina
- Best Budget Hotel in Dubai Marina: Marina Hotel Apartments
- Best Luxury Hotel in Dubai Marina: Grosvenor House Dubai
- Best Romantic Hotel in Dubai Marina: Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Dubai Underwater Hotel – Dubai Hydropolis
- Cheap Hotels Dubai, The best Dubai Budget Hotel Options
- The Worst Hotels In Dubai – 10 Hotels to avoid in 2016
- Dubai Landmark Hotels
- Dubai’s Biggest Hotels – Largest Dubai Hotels by Room Number
- Dubai Luxury Hotels – The most luxurious hotels in Dubai 2016
- The Ultimate Top 5 Dubai Hotel Pools – The Very Best Swimming Pools
- Dubai Palm Island Hotels – the best hotels on Dubai Palm
- Hotels in Bur Dubai – The best Bur Dubai hotels in 2016
- Dubai Hotel Deals – Discounts & Special Dubai Hotel Offers 2016
- Burj Khalifa Hotel – Stay in The Worlds Tallest Building
- Dubai Holiday Villas and Apartments for Vacation Rental
- Downtown Dubai Hotels, best accommodation in Downtown Dubai
- Dubai Hotel Booking – How to get the cheapest rates
- The best hotels in Dubai 2016 – The ultimate guide
The Dubai Marina hotels are spread over a relatively new development in Dubai. It consists of luxury villas and tall buildings along a man-made waterfront that is Dubai Marina.
The creation of numerous tourist attractions such as the famous artificial Palm Islands and the high number of unique restaurants, cafes and hotels has ensured the area receives a constantly high number of visitors.
Most Dubai Marina hotels provide great service, public transport is excellent, there are so many things to indulge in, not to mention that the Dubai Marina area is just so breathtakingly beautiful thanks to its architecture and views over the Arabian Gulf.
Where to stay in Dubai Marina Hotels
If you are planning to visit Dubai, you should certainly consider staying in one of the amazing Dubai Marina hotels.
Best Family Hotel in Dubai Marina: The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai
The Ritz-Carlton in Dubai Marina provides one of the best beach family holidays in Dubai. The mesmerizing evening sunset, the wide array of activities and sumptuous dishes and the amazing service from the staff will leave everyone making a vow to come back.
Rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with spacious balconies that provide views of the sea and lush gardens. Whether you are small or large family, you will find the perfect room.
As for activities, kids are treated to an array of adventures at the Ritz Kids resort, which is open every day from 9am to 6pm.
In the evening, you can leave your kids (at a cost of $62 per kid) in an evening care program while you sample one of the many fine restaurants in the hotel.
Best Singles Hotel in Dubai Marina: Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & Spa
If you are looking for a hotel that has plenty of interesting bars, a great party atmosphere and even a beach nightclub, this is it. Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & Spa has a total of 6 bars or lounges and 2 very popular night clubs.
Bars include the pool bar, polo bar, underground pub, Al Manara beach bar, Horizon Lounge pool deck bar and white lounge. The two clubs are XL Beach club and I2 club
Best Business Hotel in Dubai Marina: The Address Dubai Marina
If you ever wanted to mix business and a bit of luxurious pleasure, try The Address Dubai Marina.
It is designed to cater to the needs of the business traveler including all of the normal leisure requirements you would expect of a quality Dubai Hotel.
If you want to experience real luxury, try the Premier Suite, which has a separate living area, a workstation, a relaxing bath and gorgeous views of the Dubai Marina.
For meetings and conferences there are 22 meeting rooms available including an 800-capacity ballroom.
Then try the food at Mazina, the drinks and music at Shades and in the morning go workout at the state of the art fitness center.
Best Budget Hotel in Dubai Marina: Marina Hotel Apartments
While Dubai Marina is generally known for its pricey luxurious hotels, a low budget is no reason to shy away from the beautiful area.
There are several great budget hotels. Marina Hotel Apartments is definitely worth a try.
Rates start at $115 and you can go with a one, two or three bedroom apartment. In addition, they have a fully equipped gym, swimming pool, laundry services and various sports including foosball, table tennis and squash courts available.
Best Luxury Hotel in Dubai Marina: Grosvenor House Dubai
Of course it does not come cheap (rates start at around $325 per night) but the experience inside Grosvenor House Dubai is well worth it.
The two iconic towers feature a total of 749 luxurious and ultra spacious rooms with large windows providing great views of the marina.
Rooms are of different types and you can even book a Royal or Presidential suite to experience only the best of luxury.
Other amenities include 14 bars and restaurants, a health spa and meeting facilities for business meetings.
Best Romantic Hotel in Dubai Marina: Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Although not technically in the Marina the striking wave shape of Jumeirah Beach Hotel is already synonymous with Dubai’s skyline and is close enough and good enough to be the winner of this category.
Couples on a romantic getaway will find the experience inside to be even more memorable, however this hotel can also be popular with families then you may want to head to the One & Only instead, our best beach hotels feature has the details.
You can choose from over 599 suites and rooms providing spectacular ocean views. For a romantic dinner or round of drinks, there are more than 19 cafes, bars and restaurants to choose from.
Get a massage at the Talise Spa or get fit together at the ultra modern fitness centre. And if you do decide to tie the knot, Jumeirah Beach Hotel can also take care of that, creating an unforgettable wedding experience for the both of you.