The Ultimate Top 5 Dubai Hotel Pools - The Very Best Swimming Pools
- The Ultimate Top 5 Dubai Hotel Pools - The Very Best Swimming Pools
- Take the Plunge at The Top 5 Ultimate Hotel Pools in Dubai
- Most Exclusive Pool in Dubai – The Burj Al-Arab
- The Best Swimming – Bab Al Shams Desert Resort
- The Best Family Swimming Pool – Jumeirah Beach Hilton
- Best private swimming pools – Al Maha Resort
- Best Infinity Pool – The Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Dubai Marina Hotels – where to stay, Dubai Marina’s best hotels
- Cheap Hotels Dubai, The best Dubai Budget Hotel Options
- Dubai Hotels Guide
- Dubai Hotel Booking – How to get the cheapest rates
- Downtown Dubai Hotels, best accommodation in Downtown Dubai
- Dubai Holiday Villas and Apartments for Vacation Rental
- Dubai’s Biggest Hotels – Largest Dubai Hotels by Room Number
- Dubai Airport Hotels Guide – Where to stay near to Dubai Airport
- The best hotels in Dubai 2016 – The ultimate guide
- Dubai Luxury Hotels – The most luxurious hotels in Dubai 2016
- Hotels in Bur Dubai – The best Bur Dubai hotels in 2016
- Dubai’s Most Expensive Hotels
- The Worst Hotels In Dubai – 10 Hotels to avoid in 2016
- Hotels near Dubai Mall – Best shopping Hotels in Dubai
- Hotel apartments in Dubai – The best Dubai hotel apartments of 2016
Take the Plunge at The Top 5 Ultimate Hotel Pools in Dubai
Most people in the world think that Dubai is a baron desert land, no access to water and life is scarce, not true. Upon entering the airport of Dubai, you will be surprised at the wide expanse of this city containing green areas and parks, thanks mainly to the reverse osmosis plants that generate fresh water from its pristine waters off the coast of the Persian Gulf.
One of the favorite past times in Dubai is swimming. If it is your first time to visit Dubai, make sure you visit these best hotel pools in Dubai, take a look at just how awesome these amazing pools are! Perfect for your family vacation, most pools offer paid access visits without needing to stay at the hotel.
Most Exclusive Pool in Dubai – The Burj Al-Arab
Its open-air pool and pool bar is located right beside the Bab Al Yam restaurant on the first floor. The hotel also boasts of its Executive Club Pool with all the modern amenities to make your summer truly exciting.Check room rates for the Burj Al Arab
The Best Swimming – Bab Al Shams Desert Resort
The Bab-Al-Shams Desert Resort takes pride of its three swimming pools, one of them is an infinity pool with bubble seats where you can take in the panoramic view of the desert from afar. The rates are a bit pricey but its facilities are worth for what you pay for.
The Best Family Swimming Pool – Jumeirah Beach Hilton
The large pool at the posh Hilton Jumeriah Dubai, although an older hotel it is still one of the most popular destinations for tourists with families, the large pool is great for kids and the beach is just a few steps away meaning the kids can be in the pool and you can be at the beach whilst still being close by, another reason why the Hilton was featured in our Best Dubai Beach Hotels article.
The hotel being a little smaller means that the pool is not as crowded, ensuring that the Hilton steels our top spot for families from the also popular Dubai Beach Hotel, which has a massive and impressive but generally busy and crowded hotel pool.Check the best rates for The Hilton Jumeriah Dubai
Best private swimming pools – Al Maha Resort
The Al Maha Resort boasts 43 infinity pools and private mini pools for each hotel suite. Located near Al Ain in the desert conservation area its bedouin suites are a popular choice for those seeking the genuine Dubai experience.Check the best room rates for The Al Maha Resort
Best Infinity Pool – The Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Last in the 5 best hotel pools in Dubai is the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray infinity pool which measures around 59 meters with a jaw dropping backdrop overlooking the Arabian Gulf.
This is an ideal pool for families with their kids as they can dip in and out of thee huge Jacuzzi. a pool butler service is provided for you, this is covered by the entrance fee of 250 Dirhams if you are not staying there.